Sunday 2 December 2018

DAY 13 : 29/11/2018


Toady started as an usual working say with a beautiful prayer and pledge.I had 5th period in 8B as per my lesson plan.I have taken rest of the chapter. I have got another free period also.Such that I could take more portions on that chapter. Students were very active and attentive.They have done the activity very well.I could take the class as I have planned.There remains only a week for exams, within that elweek i have to complete two chapters including the current one. So, a little frustration is remaining here. As there was a general meeting for the teachers, we have to take care of the whole H.S section. We, six teacher trainees have very solemnly took care of the whole students,. Though it was a herculean task, we could manage well. The day went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION