Sunday 2 December 2018

DAY 14 : 30/11/2018


Today,classes began at 9:30 am as it is Friday.I had only one period as per my lesson plan.I have taken the rest of the portions in that chapter.Students were very curious to look upon the new portions.They were very impulsive to hear the rest of the story.They have done the activities very actively.Students responded to the scaffolding questions in a proper manner.I am satisfied with the class I ahve taken.But the portions are yet to complete.I have checked their notes in the free period.Rest of the time,we have gone to help the students in malayalathilakkom class.New batch of students were enrolled. Students have a good mind to learn more. Thus,today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION