Monday 3 December 2018

DAY 15: 03/12/2018


Today began as usual with a beautiful prayer.Today,one of our teachers - Sindhu Teacher,has come for the observation of Natural Science students. I had 6th period at 8B. I have most successfully completed the chapter. I couldn't given them the activities, as the time was not enough.Students were at first very attentive but as the time goes attention span decreased.But due to the urgency of completing the portion,I have taken them in a fast mode.I could ask them the scaffolding questions. I have checked their notebooks. Then, I have gone to Malayalathilakkam class. Students seemed very active and attentive. Teachers were also very helpful and teaching them in a pleasing manner.Today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION