Monday 26 November 2018

DAY -10 26/11/2018


Today was a usual day that began with a beautiful prayer. I had only one period as per my lesson plan. Today I could take a new chapter "First Showers" by Nalini Sharma. As there was enough time, I could complete the poem in a proper manner. I couldn't give the discourses, as there was not that much of time. I have shown them the picture of the poet. Students responded to the scaffolding questions very actively. I could take the class as I have planned. As the period was on afternoon time, the attention level of the students was not much there but after hearing the announcement of exam date coming closer, they began to attend properly. After and before the class, I went in Malayalathilakkam class. Students were improving there. Today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION