Tuesday 27 November 2018

DAY 11 - 27/11/2018


Today was a usual day that began with a beautiful prayer. There was school assembly at 11.am. where the Principal has given the certificates for the winning participants in the youth festival and sports. They also supported the students who have done the short film. I had 4th period as per my lesson plan. I have taken the remaining activities in the chapters. Students have done them in correct order. I could complete those activities well that tomorrow I can take a new chapter. Rest of the time we spent by completing the lesson plan, chit - chat, etc... Then we have helped the students in Malayathilakkam. Its happy to see that the students in that batch were constantly improving. Today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION