Thursday 15 November 2018

DAY 4 - 14/11/2018


Today started with a beautiful prayer about Lord Krishna. I had one period according to the lesson plan and today in that class, I have conducted the Diagnostic Test 1. Students were impulsive to write exams. In a slight disciplined manner only they have written the test. After that period,I spent my time on correcting their answer sheets. Students have attended the questions well. All students answered to every questions. I am not that much satisfied with their answers as they have a little confusions with the grammar part. Remaining time I spent by usual chit-chats and everything. Serving lunch was the best part as we got more chance to interact with the students. This day too passed well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION