Wednesday 28 November 2018

DAY 12 - 28/11/2018


Today started with a beautiful prayer and pledge.I had second period as per my lesson plan at 8 B.I have started a new chapter "The Nightingale and the Rose". I have given the entry activity - picture of nightingale and a short note on fairy tales. They have responded to the activities well. They were very active and attentive as that was a morning class. After the content, I have corrected their notes and homeworks that I have given them yesterday. Majority of the students have written the homeworks. I could take the class as I have planned. Rest of the time we have gone to Malayalathilakkom class. The students range were improving throughout the class. There was a football tournament in the school and a wide range of applauses too. This day also went good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION