Sunday 18 November 2018

DAY 6 - 16/11/2018


Today classes started early at 9:30 am as the day is Friday. We have gone to the Conference Hall where the remedial taeching for Malayalam took place by the name " MalayalaThilakam" under the banner of Malayalam teachers. Sajini teacher was in charge of today's class. As my period came on 6th,I stood there upto afternoon. Today,in my calss I have taken the remaining part of the poem. Students were very active and attentive. I could take the class as I have planned. Then,after my class I re-joined into the remedial class. By seeing the pathetic conditions of many students that they couldn't even write their names,it was really shocking. The class was very useful for them. As there was a general meeting,school dispersed at 3:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION