Tuesday 13 November 2018

DAY 3- 13/11/2018


Today was a moody day as the atmosphere was filled with rainy mood. Slowly the day began to be more pleasantful. I had one period today as per my lesson plan. Today our optional teacher Dr.Prasanth Sir has come to our school for first stage of observation. I was a little nervous for the observation. My class was not that bad. I could complete every procedures as per the lesson plan and in that case I an very satisfied. I have taken a new chapter - " Song of the Flower",it was a beautiful poem and the students enjoyed it. Students were very active and respondive. They have done the discourse beautifully. As promised, I have given the gift to Janaki,who was awarded the first prize for the poem about nature that has conducted yesterday. As usual the day ended in a beautiful manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION