Thursday 10 January 2019

DAY : 24 - 10/01/2019


Today also started with a beautiful prayer.As the teachers who are in charge of the classes and some students of 8th, 9th and 10th have gone to excursion, we have been given duty from the first period onwards to look upon the classes that have no teachers.My concern class with lesson plan was on the 5th period. I have taken the remaining portions of the chapter.As I got two consecutive periods I could complete the chapter.The students were very active and attentive. They correctly responded to the scaffolding questions too.They have also done the activities and presented them.After that, I have givan their answer papers on Christmas Exam.Many of them got good marks while some of them were very poor.Serving of lunch takes place at afternoon. Today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION