Thursday 17 January 2019

DAY : 28 17/01/2019


Today started as usual with a beautiful prayer and pledge. Actually my class according to the lesson plan was on afternoon 5th period. Surprisingly,our General Teacher, Lalithambika Teacher came for observation. So I have adjusted the class into third period. Fortunately,I have to take a new chapter "MY GRANDMOTHER'S HOUSE" by KAMALA SURAYYA and I had the learning aids for that. It was ICT Based Lesson Plan and everything was constructed into slides. I have given a nostalgic mood to the class as the poem is related to nostalgia. I have shown the pictures of the poet and gave a deep introduction about her as I am her great fan. Teacher was there in my class at the beginning itself. I could take the class as I have planned and it was really a good and satisfactory class for me. After some time she left the class and given a good feedback about my class. I am pretty much happy for that. Over all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION