Friday 18 January 2019

DAY : 29 - 18/01/2019


Today classes started at 9:30 am. My class was on afternoon session. At morning,we have done the works that are to be presented before the commission. My class was on the 6th period. The students were very impulsive,I jave somehow managed the class. I have taken the rest of the lines in the poem " My Grandmother's House" by Kamala Das. I have given the critical appreciation of tge poem as I have completed the poem. The students were not that much attentive. Then, I have gone to the Peer Evaluation of one of my collegues, Divya Das,Biology subject. She has taken the topic Reproduction. She has used ICT to illustrate the topic. As it was an interesting topic the students were very attentive. She has also presented a chart on the topic. It was quite a good class. Over all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION