Wednesday 16 January 2019

DAY 27 : 16/01/2019


Today started with a beautiful prayer. My class according to the lesson plan was on 2md period. I have taken the remaining activities there. I have taken class about Present Continuous Tense, Word Pyramid and a Word game too. As the portion was relaated to grammar,students curiously attended the class. The class was active and impulsive. I could dictate the formula of tenses thoroughly and I think it reached the stidents well. Thus, I have completed the chapter fully. Rest of the time we spent on writing the works related to Commission. It was really a worky day,with lots of work,work and work. Serving of lunch takes place at afternoon. National Anthem was there at last. Today ends very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION