Tuesday 15 January 2019

DAY 25 - 11/01/2019


As today is friday,the classes started at 9:30 am.Due to the shortage of usual teachers, we have gone to the free classes. The class according to the lesson plan stands in 6th period. As my portion has completed, I have taken the activities in the text book. First activity was based on the matching physical appearence with their consecutive describing words. One question was done by me for them and they have done the remaining . The next activity was drafting a Notice. I have clearly described about the format of notice. I have displayed some notices too. Then,I have written a notice for them. When the bell rang, I have given them a homework of drafting a notice. There was a little noisy but some how I could manage the class. Today also went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION