Wednesday 23 January 2019

DAY : 31 - 22/01/2019


Today began with a beautiful prayer and pledge. My class was on the fourth period. I have taken the remaining portions in the chapter " The Merchant of Venice". As part of extra reading,I have told them in the last class to prepare a short biography on the writer, William Shakespeare. After expalining the content, I have made them to read. Students have neatly prepared the biography. Students have neatly prepared the biography. Students also vividly replied to the textual questions. Some of the students have correctly read the portions with correct pronunciation and stress. Serving of the lunch takes place at after noon. Then I have gone to the computer lab as the 10th standard students had pre-model IT examination. There was snacks at evening. Today also thus ends very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION