Wednesday 23 January 2019

DAY : 32 - 23/01/2019


Today was a freezy cold day. My class was on the 2nd period. I have planned to conduct the Conscientization Programme in that period. But due some exams,I couldnt conduct that. Thus I planned for the afternoon section. At 2:30 pm I have started the programme with tge help of ICT. Students were very co-operative and my collegues also helped me for that. I have shown some pictures and videos. My topic was "Impact of social media among the students". After that I have given poster making competition. Students are divided into 4 groups and did the construction. At ladt they have done that and constructed 4 beautiful and innovative posters. Then I have given a token of gift to the best poster. Thus the day went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION