Monday 28 January 2019

DAY : 34 - 25/01/2019


Today was a good day. Today classes started at 9:30 am. Today,the remaining teacher trainees have done the Conscientization Programme. One of their topics was "Disaster Management ",then another one was "Conservation of Forest"and "Leprosy". They have also used ICT for an assistance. They have clearly given the awareness about each topic to the students. Students also eagerly looked upon the topics. Posters, Models, Plucards were the end product.
Two of them have done the programme in my class, so I couldn't get the period to teach. But I have already finished the portion. So I was not tensed. I have spent the time observing and helping my collegues to do the Conscientization Programme.Today also went well with a thoughg that,there remains only one day for the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INNOVATIVE LESSON PLAN NO:2

SLIDE PREPARATION